Tagged by tardis_mafia
lol but my answers will not be as interesting as hers!
Rule one: Always post the rules.
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to the post
. I'm not tagging anyone but people can steal at will!
Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
TARDIS MAFIA's QUESTIONS:
1. What is the object to your immediate left?A glass of English Breakfast tea brewed in my new glass tumbler given to me by T2 for my birthday. Typical - of course it was tea!
2. How are you feeling right now? Yes, right now!Like I should be writing but instead I've put on Downton Abbey. I'm also annoyed at myself because i didn't make any effort to clean my house today and I really shouldn't have eaten that enormous plate of vege cous cous!
3. Ear phones or ear buds?Ear buds - but only because ear phones hurt my hears. I wish I could wear enormous retro ones but alas! Head!
4. Favorite book by your favorite author?Tough. I can list some that are all at the top but I cannot pick between them.
Anything by the great Robert J Sawyer but in particular, Calculating God.
The Harry Potter Series - J K Rowling.
The Tomorrow Series - John Marsden
The Man Who Invented the 20th Century - Robert Lomas (the one responsible for introducing me to Tesla).
So - so many more.
5. What is your favorite TV show dated before the year 2000?Stargate SG1 absolutely no contest.
6. You're out on a date - who would you be with, what would you order, and what would you mostly talk about? (I know it's technically 3 questions, but I'm cheating. :D)Those of you who know me know EXACTLY who I'd be on a date with but I sure as frak am not incriminating myself in print! I'd be ordering some kind of lightly fried seafood (because I'd sure as hell be by the beach somewhere) and we'd talk about all the reprehensible things we did the night before.
7. You've just won $10,000 - what is the first thing you do with it?I want to say something responsible but I'd probably blow it all going to Canada.
8. The Muppets or Sesame Street?I watched Sesame Street so I'd have to be loyal and say that.
9. What was the last thing you bought?*thinks* A skirt from Bloche that I've been stalking for ages and it finally went on sale!
10. Your two favorite actors get into a fight, physical or verbal, your choice - which one would win?Jonathon Young and Amanda Tapping - verbal fight as their alter egos Nikola Tesla and Samantha Carter. After several bottles of wine they become too drunk to continue arguing about whose character is a better scientist and they pass out with no winner.
MY QUESTIONS OF DOOM1. Game console of choice?
2. How many cushions are on your couch?
3. If I say, 'Green, Black, White, Yellow' do you know what I'm talking about...?
4. TV shows you still race home to watch?
5. Movie that has affected you the most, either in a good way or bad way?
6. Plasma or LCD?
7. If you could go clubbing right now, which music would you get down to? 90's pop or today's coolest club beats?
8. If I make you order coffee you pick... (yes I realise this will be hard for the Americans. Your coffee is terrible!!!)
9. Which era of history would you most like to live in? (And yes you can pick the future).
10. Which action star to you enjoy watching the most?
11. The Mummy franchise - yay or nay? (if you say nay I'm de-friending you immediately!)